Incoming exchange students have to do an online application through Osiris (study information system). Click here for the online application. To apply online you first have to create a student account. Click here for the manual for incoming exchange students IBC 2017.
You have to upload the following required documents online:
– Copy valid passport/ID card
– Official passport photo
– English proof of English language skills (level required at least B2)
1 May for the Autumn semester and 1 October for the Spring semester.
In the Welcome Guide you will find important information such as accommodation, academic calendar, living in the Netherlands, Zuyd University etc.
Here you will find an overview of the available course packages which focus on a specific theme. Exchange students need to choose one of these packages per semester.
Please find here the Course packages IB 2017-2018:
- Course package IB-A 2017-2018 Autumn
- Course package IB-B 2017-2018 Autumn
- Course package IB-Specialization Programme 2017-2018 Autumn
Please find here the Course packages ES 2017-2018:
- Course package ES-ES2 2017-2018 Autumn
- Course package ES-ES2 2017-2018 Spring
- Course package ES-ES academic year 2017-2018
- Course package ES-CPU4 2017-2018 Autumn
- Course package ES-CPR4 2017-2018 Autumn
Please find here the Course packages Oriental Languages and Communication 2017-2018:
Please find here the Course package Translation and Interpreting 2017-2018:
- Course package French autumn 2017
- Course package German autumn 2017
- Course package French spring 2018
- Course package German spring 2018
Please find here the Course package Magellan 2017-2018:
Please find here the Course descriptions for IBS.
Please find here the Course descriptions for European Studies
Please find here the course descriptions for Translation and Interpreting: Basispakket VAC_beschrijving_sem1_1516, Basispakket VAC_beschrijving_sem2_1516
Please find here the reading list for International Business: year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4.
Please find here the reading list for European Studies: year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4 (available soon).
Should you have any question about the information above, please contact Ms. Audrey Luijten (+31 43 3466282, email@example.com).