Study check IB
A study check is part of the admission procedure. We organizes matching days for new students that enroll for our study programme. This matching day is an experience day and study check in one. During this day you will be able to check if the study programme matches with your expectations and ambitions. It will also give you an idea of your capacity to complete the IB study programme successfully in four years. Moreover, the results of the matching day will also be used by your coach in order to guide you through the study programme.
A matching day consists of :
- A personality check on background, education, personal situation
- An intrinsic motivation questionnaire for the IB-programme
- A presentation by a group of students, followed by a meet&greet (where you can ask any question you may have on studying here).
- A taster class in for example marketing or finance
- A personal conversation with one of our IB coaches of approximately 30 minutes, based on the outcome of the checks that you filled out during the morning programme.
A matching day will take place on our location Brusselseweg 150, Maastricht, the Netherlands. After enrolling on Studielink, you will receive an invitation to register online for a study check. If you have not enrolled in Studielink yet, you can also register for a matching day by filling out this form.
Matching days will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 1 March 2018
- Thursday 5 April 2018
- Friday 8 June 2018
- Friday 21 June 2018
- Monday 9 July 2018
Students who live out of a range of 200 km from Maastricht can ask for an online study check. If this applies to you, please contact ln.d1521491343yuz@b1521491343ikceh1521491343cydut1521491343s1521491343for an online study check. Please note that a Skype interview will be part of the online study check. You will receive an invitation for the interview by mail.